Tuesday, May 12, 2009

SO not ready for this day...

It's happened. I prayed it wouldn't. I prayed they would be blessed with someone else's genes in this department. I think they got ours. And why NOW...shouldn't we be able to wait for a couple more years? I guess not. If it gets bad, I swear I'll take them to a specialist. They've got enough to worry about, right? Or am I just being dramatic?

Pimples, blackheads, red welts interrupting their beautiful little faces. Why on earth did God invent PIMPLES, PUBERTY (well, I know the answer to that one, but you know what I mean), BO? Why, why, why?

2 comments:

Robin said...

I'm not ready for round 2 of puberty. Discovered the other day that J needs deodorant. So I guess I'd better get ready!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy...I'm here for you!! Proactiv & deodorant are our best friends! Janet