Our season was over several weeks ago, but trying to coordinate 2 teams, 14 players and all the other time committments made finding a date for our year end party a little tricky....Ok, more like
a lot tricky. It was also serving as our team portrait session. Our league takes pictures outdoors in the spring when it is still freezing....so the kids are all decked out with extra layers, none of which coordinate with other team mates.....and the grass is still BROWN....and they are expensive. So we all voted to skip the 'professional' picture session in lieu of our own. Robin is going to have them printed up with a cool border and I think it'll do the trick!
The big boys' team:

The little(r) boys' team:

And next year we'll get to add in the little boy and girl's team since Luke and Laurel want to play. I think I'll just pitch a tent on Saturdays!
Anyhow, I though this one was funny of Bill. We were having a parent meeting trying to decide which league to play for and he just looked so darn serious! Plus, he has such style to be able to wear 2 pair of glasses!! One on his face, one on his head.....

Once again, here is Laurel sitting amongst a sea of boys......they are waiting for their trophies!
First up, Eric
Next up Jacob with Coach Dad and Coach Greg
And then Gregory
We are so lucky that the kids all enjoy playing soccer with each other, the parents get along and the coaches are fantastic......who's biased around here? We are VERY unique in that way!!
And what do you think the kids were busy playing during all this? Nope, not soccer.......KICKBALL!! Those crazy kids!
3 comments:
So funny that your soccer season is ending, and Emily is just beginning! Hahaha! She will be playing from now until next November! Tyler's last lacrosse game is tonight, so at least we will only have one child in a sport..for now! Have a great weekend! Janet
Would love to get Lauren on the same soccer team with Luke and Laurel. We will likely stick to the Corrales league, but let us know what you decide. :)
I cannot believe they'll all be playing! That's just craziness.
I think your team pictures came out nice.
Post a Comment