Bill was with the boys when they took these and after I downloaded them and was looking at them, this next one came up and I asked Bill why he took a picture of someone else's kid....totally did not recognize....Mr Grumpy himself!! ERIC!! This needs the title 'Greetings from the Happiest Place on Earth'!
We indulged the boys with ONE special treat (we didn't have enough arms and legs to pay for any more). 2 churros and one cotton candy....
I think this is what started Luke's love affair with 'Bruce-E'. He loved this mural...I sure thought it would have scared him, but no, he loved it!
And what would a trip to Disney be without a picture with the mouse?!
And this is how they ended their Disney days...tuckered out and fast asleep!
Can't wait for November and an opportunity for some pictures with princesses..the boys will be thrilled!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Flashback Friday: Barely!
Boy, I'm getting this in by the skin of my teeth! We are off to the lake for a few days, so I had to get something fun posted for you to look at. There sure seems to be alot of 'Disney' vacations goin' on with people we know. I've had fun looking at their pictures on blogs and Face Book and find myself looking forward to our trip there in November!! We went a couple years ago when L and L were almost 2.....look at those sweet baby faces.....sniff sniff..... Here we are getting ready to get on the plane. You should have seen the double takes we got with the kids in these shirts...I bet a few people may have even given themselves whiplash!! Rubber neckers!
The tea cups! Back in the days before they were strong enough to make it really spin to the point I'd turn green!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment