Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Do's

It slowly starts to creep over their ears and down their necks and then it starts to creep on my nerves. Their hair must be cut! I have to hand it to the mom's who can handle their boys sporting the long do'. I'm not one of them. And so I totally appreciate the fact that Bill does an amazing job cutting their hair. The only one I'm responsible for is Laurel...whew!
First one up was Luke.......

2nd up, shag-man Eric

3rd up-G-Bill wanted to be sure his his face wasn't too furry!

4th up, Mr Jacob.....

up close and personal!!

Actually, Laurel was the first to have a turn. Can't really tell from this picture but I lopped off about 2 inches. Hopefully it'll still look straight in the morning. Doesn't she look like she's 8 or something in this one?Overall it's about an hour long process but OH SO WORTH IT!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...long gone are the days when I could cut Tyler's hair! He certainly wasn't as happy as your boys seem to be during the whole process. I guess that's why it was such an easy transition into the "below your ears" look. Someone else has to cut it!! Haha! Have a great weekend!!

Hugs, Janet

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

we need some haircuts around here too, but i just can't do it. i hate losing that baby hair!

your kids are so adorable!

The Wades said...

I'm sure you've saved a fortune over the years. We're too lazy for that--all that hair to clean up, the time it takes--ack!