Thursday, April 16, 2009

Words

Hopeful
Hopeless
Forgotten
Helpless
Roller Coaster
Peaks
Valleys
Disgust
Disbelief
Praying
Wishing
Fearful
Unsocial
Teary
Stressed
Short Patience
Short Tempered
Sad
Really Sad
Unfocused
Nervous
Anxious
Tired
All words to describe our life right now...more recently the past 3 days. Things aren't looking as promising as we oh-so-hoped they would at this point. The weight of the past 6 weeks is definitely setting in with a fierce emotional vengeance. I am good at putting things aside and being cheery and happy but I think it has worn off it's welcome. I just want SOMEONE to see what a valuable employee Bill is and give him a break. I hate, hate, hate corporate bullcrap and I want this to be over already.

Even when I am wondering if prayer works, I ask you to please keep us in prayer. We need it. I need it. It's hard to hear 'Oh, God has a plan' when we are knee deep in self doubt and worry....but I suppose he does....I hope he does.....and I hope we get there sooner rather than later.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Praying.

The Wades said...

Praying, too! I can easily see how you can be feeling these things. Here's a list of how I see you guys to cheer you.

organized
super smart
go getters
fun
loyal
way cute kiddos
kind
FRIENDS!

we love you and cannot wait until this is all in your past.

Jen Vasquez said...

I know it's hard. When times are at their worst it seems the tides changes and everything suddenly gets better. We pray and hope the best for your family!

Regina said...

stay strong in your faith!!
things WILL get better . . . they can't get much worse right? and, if they can get worse then try to be peace in the things you do have now. i know it is hard. i have several friends in oregon who were on the brink of disaster but sustained and now are thriving! this too shall pass.
r