The most viable option we felt available in terms of employment for Bill has fallen through. We are down to limited options at this point within the company. Don't know what else to say. We are feeling overwhelmed, bewildered and all those other words I listed in the last post. It is obvious that we have yet to see God's plan.......
4 comments:
:( Sorry, my friends. I know things have to be really hard on you right now. I'm excited for the happy ending.
I'm so sorry you guys are going through this! We love you all and look forward to the end of this rollercoaster ride you've been on! Hugs, Janet
I'm so sorry you're going through this. My heart aches for all of you. I wish I was there to give you a hug.
Just give me some names and addresses! I'll make them see what a terrific, wonderful, fantastic, smart, industrious, quick learner (and handsome) man this wonderful William is! Just give me a few minutes alone with them!!
Post a Comment