Aaaaaahhhhhhh.......whew.........Thank you God! Although in our darkest moments these past 6 weeks, I was less than faithful and more than doubtful, it appears He was looking out for us. Yesterday, Bill was told the company does want him, does have a job for him and it's even in town! I still don't agree with how long they stretched this whole thing out (long story behind it all) but am very grateful they sought to keep him as a valued employee. He started his new journey bright and early this morning, how's that for transition time?
He is very relieved to say the least but I think the emotional stress and weight of the situation has taken it's toll on him. He is very tired and not feeling very well....but hopefully tomorrow he will feel better all the way around. He has been a pillar of strength and determination this whole time and his tenacity may have helped him in the long run.....well, I know it did!
I want to thank you for your encouraging words and heartfelt support during all of this. I know there wasn't much anyone could do but offer those words and prayer-but it was exactly what we (and I) needed. I'm sure this won't be the last time I turn to my friends in a time of need, but I sure hope it is a LONG TIME FROM NOW!
I thought it would be fun to share a few pictures of Bill and some of the things he has been doing over the weeks to keep busy...
First he worked on his flexibilty
Then he just decided to 'hang' around
5 comments:
YAY!! i dont understand though, is he back with his old company or with someone he interviewed with?
either way, YIPPY!
r
Praise God! Your folks called us last night and gave us the fantastic news. We're so happy for Bill and your whole family. Can't wait to see you…IN 2 DAYS!!
We are so happy for you guys!! This journey has been a long one, but God is faithful and good!! We celebrate with you!! Love you! Janet
what wonderful news after such a long journey!
You brought tears to my eyes. I think I'll agree with you--that Bill guy is A OK! :)
Praise God.
Post a Comment