Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's becoming the norm....time flying

The days have been so busy lately! I got through 7 of my 10 parent teacher conferences today, I sent out a couple of the PTA school wide e-mails I had to send, I started to assemble the Mother's Day Gifts that my preschoolers will be giving their moms (that they have painted already....just adding poems and pictures), started working on their graduation/year end gifts,
so what's left on the list? Plenty....always......I find it so hard to believe how quickly the days are slipping by. I only have 4 teaching days left for my preschoolers, the boys are down to 16 days of school.....AGH! Before I know it, it'll be August. Can the clocks just stop for a little while. Please? If I whine like my kids is it likely to get me any farther? Nope. Too bad my kids don't grasp that concept.
I meant to post these a couple weeks ago, but given how fast the days are going by, I am way behind! The occassion? L and L's 4 year old pictures and our spring family photos...enjoy!


This is the dress I posted a while back that has been in Bill's family for MANY years! She looks so sweet in it.....

Hard to imagine what stinkers they can be after this picture.....
The boys all coordinate with Laurel's capri pants but this about the only picture you can see them in!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous pictures of a beautiful family! They grow up way too fast!! Hugs, Janet

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

the pictures are wonderful, your kids are so beautiful!

The Wades said...

Wow!!! Those are fantastic! Little models you have on your hands.

Laurel looks absolutely stunning in the dress. :) Glad his family kept it around.

Karen said...

What great pictures! You truly are blessed. It was so good to talk to you the other night. Glad things are looking up for ya!

Karen