Monday, April 13, 2009

Because I have to do things in order

Because I have to do things in order, I first have to cover Easter before I can post about Bill's birthday...I am SO lame...... but I do want to say Happy Birthday to my honey...I love you!!!

But first, Easter. I sure can't wait until getting to church Easter morning isn't SO stressful and a grumpfest. OF course, searching for eggs beforehand probably contributes to the problem.
The Easter Bunny color coordinates the eggs he hides in our house. Eric looks for Blue, Laurel looks for .....pink....Luke looks for green, Gregory looks for yellow and Jacob looks for orange. Makes for less competition. Thanks Easter Bunny....bock bock! And now on to the grump fest
I am learning that long hair+hairbrush+little girl=tears, tantrums and screams like I am literally ripping her hair out by the roots...oy! But she recovers quickly-

Photo courtesy of Eric

My mom and dad and crew

My Grandma holding one of our 5 day old chicks

We celebrated my Grandma's birthday on Easter also. She had more help than was really necessary at gift opening time, but she is always so good to let them 'help'.Every birthday we get to share with her is a blessing. She still drives, cooks, works out at Curves, line dances, jokes, and has a witty sense of humor. Happy birthday GG...you are amazing! My Grandpa used to put bows on his head, so Jacob decided to take up the honor and became........

Mr. BowMan!!!

So I'm now just about caught up and can dedicate tomorrow to Bill and his birthday, he deserves that much for sure...........

3 comments:

Robin said...

Great pictures as usual. Love the colors of their clothes.

The Wades said...

What an attactive bunch you Barrys are!

I think your grandma is great. What a sweet woman.

Smart Easter bunny you have at your house. We now have a nine and eight year old bunny helpers who do all the work so the older bunnies don't have to! Awesome.

Jennifer Vasquez said...

Great Pictures! Everyone looks wonderful in their Easter Sunday clothes and I love the picture of Jacob with the bow! Great smile!