With not a whole lot going on in my head (no comments from the peanut gallery!) for obvious reasons so I figured I'd post some random pictures from the week.
So, these are on their way out.....hard to believe that our littlest ones are big enough to sit in the car seats one step beyond these....using the actual seatbelt!!!
And this? Don't need it anymore. Now we just listen to them scream at one another down the hall 'get out of my room' or 'MOM...so-in-so is in my room'A friend from high school came over to visit (thank you FaceBook for that) and brought her little boy with her. L and L had a great time showing him around the yard, playset and sandbox.
Eric and his best friend Parker...this is their favorite way to lay.
1 comment:
Lovely eggs!
It is crazy getting rid of all the baby stuff. I can't say that I'm ready for it either. Weird.
I love that picture of Eric and Parker! How precious is that!
Post a Comment