Takin' a step back to February 2003! Eric was 14 months and the boys were almost 4. It was cold and snowy and the kids had so much fun in the snow. Bill's parents went up first and we joined in for a few days of fun.
Gregory after some time in the pool

Little baby Eric..gosh he was so cute. As you can see, he barely had teeth, even at 14 months!! He gummed his food to death for a LONG time!

The condo we stayed in was next to a lake...well, I'm not sure you could call it a lake, maybe just a very large pond?

We drove up into the mountains for some MAJOR snow play. There was so much snow, and so deep too! This picture is of Gregory and Bill's dad. They are standing atop about 3 feet of snow. It was during this snow play that G decided to 'bury' his gloves. He wanted to see if they'd be there when the snow melted. Of course we didn't find this out until after we left the area.....we still tease him about that one.

And since there was so much snow already, of course it had to snow some more.....


Seems strange to look at that picture knowing that was our family and that L and L weren't to arrive for another 2 years!! I can't even remember traveling with only 3 kids! And Bill still owns that jacket...men, they keep things FOREVER!!
2 comments:
The picture of Gregory in the snow reminds me a lot of Luke.
I think we were more stressed traveling with only three than we are now with five.
I love seeing pictures of when all the kiddos were little--their chubby cheeks are adorable! Isn't it funny looking back-you probably thought that it was hard with the three. It's all relative, I know.
Post a Comment