So, what do I post about? The only thing going on around here is talk about deadlines and decisions, the what ifs, the what if nots, multiple scenarios that could play out and trying to handle the kids while mulling it all over. And I think a bit of depression has set in. Monday was shock, but followed by optimism. Today, as more details have emerged, it is now followed by disappointment, feelings of being lied to and like I said, depression. Wondering what we should do, what path to follow........blah. That pretty much sums it up....
.................BLAH.............
Sorry for that...this usually sunny blog is under cloudy skies today...hopefully returning to partly cloudy sometime soon, followed by clear skies...
2 comments:
Sorry you are having a cloudy day. We're praying for you!
I can't wait for the clear skies and happy faces! They'll be here before you know it, even better than before. :)
Post a Comment