Monday, March 2, 2009

Not good news

Bill just finished his meeting. They have chosen to cut his job position. We have until the 18th to decide whether he will stay on for an additional 8 weeks to try and find another job within the company, or if he will take immediate leave and have to look elsewhere. My heart is so sad that anyone would choose to let him go. He is an amazing worker, an expert in the area he works, loyal, friendly, well respected, professional, a deliverer of projects, excellent work and cost savings.

I know we will be ok. As many have told us and as we already know, God has a plan. It may be a really difficult plan to understand, to adapt to, to live by, but we have each other and an amazing family. I love my husband so much...so, so much.

5 comments:

Regina said...

so sad to hear the news!! we will keep you guys in prayer!
r

MommyOf1Plus2Plus1 said...

Definate prayers for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear this! I got your message yesterday but didn't get home until too late to call..Since you are working today I will try and get ahold of you tonight. Until then...we are praying for you guys!! Hugs, Janet

The Wades said...

OH Cari, I'm so sorry! I saw the news about lay offs at Intel and told Max, "I hope Bill wasn't one of the people let go." :( You'll be in our prayers as well.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i am so sorry to hear this news, good luck with your decision and the new future that awaits you.