Bill's aunt called me a while back and asked me if I wanted to have Laurel's picture taken in a dress made by what would now be Laurel's great-great-great grandmother...I think.....I need to write down the exact relationship. It is amazing the dress has held up for so many years. It smells old and has a stain or two that if I tried to get out, the dress would probably disintigrate. But, it is exquisite considering the age....I love the color and beautiful detail. I'll try and get her picture taken in it as soon as I can. Here are a few candids though...
With the cape
and without the cape
3 comments:
That is a beautiful dress Cari, how special to be able to get her picture in it! Hurry before she has a growth spurt!Just out of curiosity, did Bill have his picture taken in it too? :) Just Kidding!!!
she looks so beautiful!!! what an amazing thing that that dress has been passed on like that.
She looks beautiful! That's a very pretty dress too!
Post a Comment