It looks like no one else was there-they were just on their way back from the food line! It was a nice evening....long..but nice and next year it's our den's turn to plan it since our boys will be moving on to Boy Scouts.
On Sunday I spent a better part of the day counting all the box tops that our school has collected over the past few months. I'm the new 'box top coordinator' (wow, now that is a snappy title!) so that means I get to count a zillion little cardboard rectangles...good times....
All bundled in groups of 50 and tallied to each appropriate classroom. I counted over 6,000..I'm used to counting tons of tags that tallied around 11,000-13,000 from my days as the twins club garage sale coordinator. Must be something about me, the title 'coordinator'and rectangular tags....hmmm.....anyhow, the classrooms collected enough to earn over $1100 that goes directly to the school...yeehaw.
Ended the day with a dinner out to Sweet Tomatoes. The boys earned the meal after holding up their end of a bargain we made with them. Everyone ate well, behaved well and we had a nice time. Round it all out with a living room wall viewing of the movie Narnia: Prince Caspian.
Hope you had a terrific weekend and you have a great week.
2 comments:
the cakes turned out lovely, and they look yummy! love the pictures :)
I read this post yesterday, but some how I didn't comment on what a great job I think you did on those cakes.
Post a Comment