A few posts back under '25 things about me' I mentioned something about laundry and that I'm a little bit neurotic about it...well, certain things about it......so let me just show you around my laundry room...then you'll know.
I hang everything-obviously from this picture, I wasn't washing any of Laurel's clothes. It sure is nice to have those pinks and purples mixed in with all the blues, browns and grays though!

I hang everything-obviously from this picture, I wasn't washing any of Laurel's clothes. It sure is nice to have those pinks and purples mixed in with all the blues, browns and grays though!
And I have enough hangers to hang just about anything-really. And if I had more time, I'd probably do something that's a complete waste of time, like hang them by color.
From the boy hangers
1 comment:
yes, lauren also pretty much needs adult hangers.
i use only white hangers for my clothes and only red for tugs. the kids are pretty much all white too. then they are organized by type (long sleeve together, short sleeve, skirts, dresses, etc). i love neurosis
r
Post a Comment