Per my usual 'flashback Friday' lateness......here's a fun one of Bill and I taken in February 1993. It was my high school senior photo session and Bill went with me. This is one of my favorite pictures of us. At this point, we had been dating a little over 2 years. Pretty sure it was right before Valentine's Day and we went out after the photo session for dinner to celebrate VDay.
And this was my senior picture. I used to spend so much time curling my hair!! Bill still wishes it were that long......sorry honey, it ain't happenin'!
Amazing to count it out-we have spent 19 Valentine's Days together!! WOW!! I think I love him.
3 comments:
Love it! You really don't look all that different!
I L.O.V.E. the fact that you too are literally glowing in that photo! So fun!!!
I have so many great photos from all of the formals Jas and I went to over the years when we were in high school. Scared though that my children will be laughing at them some day...It will break my heart!
Adorable!!!
Post a Comment