For those of you that have kept us in your thoughts and prayers and are wondering what is going on...well, we'll have an answer March 2nd......finally, at least we'll know. The decisions have already been made. They probably were made 6 weeks ago, hence the irritation that they are taking so long to tell their employees.
So, if you could say a prayer that we will be able to handle the aftermath...whether he'll remain with the same employer he has been with for the past 14 years, or whether we'll have new challenges and decisions to face. What will be, will be, right?
2 comments:
we will be sure to keep you guys in prayer and would appreciate you doing the same for us since we are pretty much in the same boat!
r
Cari,
I have thought about you guys every day since you last posted that he might lose his job. I haven't seen Bill in years but what sticks out in my mind about him is how positive and really focused he always was...and I am sure still is. God Bless your family. I hope they keep him but no matter the decision you will have lots of warm thoughts and prayers from us!
Post a Comment