Once.....I went the full 'backpack on your back, carry your own stuff' camping. It was with my friends Kristin and Sanna between 7th and 8th grade. Haven't gone again.......we look like we're gonna tip over!
I did however continue to camp at Girl Scout Camp!! In fact, my absolute favorite choice for GS camp was any of the horse themed weeks......this was during one of those weeks and this was my assigned horse 'Shorty'. Yes, I still remember the horse's name. I also got a horse named Charlie once. I'll have to dig for that picture! I think this was between 8th and 9th grade.
Diggin' those boots, are ya'? Kristin and I had matching ones...they had the oh-so-cool leather tassles that hung down. I felt pretty darn good in those boots and my jeans. Yowsa!!
3 comments:
love the boots + the sunglasses in the previous picture :)
yeah, check out those sunglasses!! whoa and the haircut. i think i had a similar haircut likely around the same time (am 2 yrs younger) but also had a perm . . . i often was mistaken for a boy.
r
Actually, I rather dig those boots. And might I add how cool it is that you remember the horses' names?
LOVE your flashbacks!
Post a Comment