Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Why didn't somebody warn me??!!

One word sums up this question.......FACEBOOK......yikes! So fun to see where old friends and acquaintances have ended up but gosh it takes more time than I've got! I feel the need to write on people's walls because they have written on mine and then I keep thinking of other people I want to look up (never when I'm near the computer of course!). I see some profiles and they've got like 200+ 'friends' on their list...how the heck do they keep up with it all? Kind of weird to ask people to 'be my friend', it's the fear of high school rejection all over again. What if they say no because they totally don't remember me?!! ouch...but so far I think my friends have remembered me......whew!

So now, I stand around updating the blog and then sneak over over to facebook to see what's new....thanks technology, my kids and husband are so greatful to you....they're wondering where their dinner is.

Today I'm going to work in my PJ's-no, not because I'm lazy....it's PJ and pancake day at preschool!! Should be fun. Think I should show up to my PTA board meeting in my PJ's? That might be fun :-). I was going to hit the grocery store on my way home from work but opted for going last night since I didn't want to drag L and L through the store in their PJ's at 2 in the afternoon.....

2 comments:

Regina said...

is it lazy to stay in your pj's all day? i must have missed that memo
r

MommyOf1Plus2Plus1 said...

Facebook is so addictive! I let a friend from high school talk me into it a few months ago. Tom finally made the leap and started one this weekend, but being the ANALytical Tom that he is, he had to get a book from amazon about it to make sure he did it right ;)