I wondered when the day would come, when the phrase 'eat us out of house and home' would start to become a reality. Well, this morning it happened........it took an ENTIRE loaf of bread to feed everyone french toast for breakfast. Now, I've prepared a whole loaf before, but there was always leftovers-4 or 5 pieces. Not this morning...there was only one lonesome piece leftover. The big boys (Bill, G and J) had 3 pieces each, Eric had 2.5 pieces, I had 2 pieces and L and L had 1.5 pieces each.
So, I guess I'll have to take out 2 loaves next time (and a dozen eggs)!! I have a feeling this is only the beginning. L and L's godparents have 2 boys age 14 and almost 10 and she goes to Costco weekly and spends more than I care to even imagine. Now there's the reason I'm working-to help pay for the food 4 boys + 1 girl eat!!! Bon Appetit!
3 comments:
It's the milk for us. How do I go to the store one day and the next we're out of milk again?
Your blog looks great! How did you do it? I paid to have mine done a few months ago, but I'm already tired of it and want to learn to do it myself.
So...once we get off this insanely expensive formula, it won't get any cheaper? Thats no good :)
Karen
I feel ya, dog! :)
Post a Comment