We've all heard it, said it, thought it, considered it, maybe even tried it? ...'string em' up by their toes'.....or some variation of that. Well, Bill decided to try it out!
And they all fall down!
They thought it was pretty funny. I think the older ones would have been game for a try if Bill could have actually lifted them! J had to settle for a steamroll instead.
And G man...he just had the weight of the world on HIS shoulders.....
Of course, it is necessary to say that lest you think I never play around with the kids...it's more like I'm the one more inclined to pick up the camera to document all the fun things the dad does. I think it is that way in every family photo album...am I right?!
2 comments:
Cute pics! And I'm with you. I'm rarely in a picture cause I'm the one with the camera!
BTW - What kind is your new camera?
Yeah, but Max really is more fun than I am. I'm all about calming them down and making them quiet. Max actually likes to make them have fun. Odd, I know. ;)
Post a Comment