Hey now! No need to scroll down so quickly after reading that title, you might just hurt my feelings!!
I guess I should clarify....I have PHOTOGRAPHY issues, and along with that comes storage/organization/displaying all the photos taken in our family. Now, if I had about 10 extra hours a day, fed the family TV dinners, and my laundry was caught up and the house in decent condition after those 10 extra hours, I might consider getting back into scrapbooking.....yea, that'll really happen! So, do you wonder what I mean by issues? Here you go my friends.....this part here isn't all that bad, but so you know how picture crazy we are-those photo albums (except 3 of them that are new) represent April 2005 thru May 2008. Yup......
This would be the designated 'photo' closet. As you can see it is overrun with albums, boxes, frames and the kids shoes for upcoming seasons. Don't ask about the shoes, that's just where they ended up. The albums on the bottom shelf represent 1995 thru January 2005. You can see how digital photography has really pushed us over the edge!! And yes, it's a mess in there, I do have to agree with you on that one.
And more of the same closet
So, in a nutshell, I hope to continue to organize and get this closet in ship shape. I'm in trouble if Costco stops selling those photo abums, that's for sure! And I have to thank Robin (although I'm not sure if 'thank' is the right word :-p ) for putting the digital scrapbooking quandry into my life......so many options, not enough time! Anybody else have a closet they'd like to share?
6 comments:
i have a house that looks like your closet :) okay, maybe just a house full of closets and cabinets that look like that!
Sorry! But if you try it you might like it!
New to your blog. What a beautiful family you have. I love pictures too. I have more than I know what to do with as well. I have good intentions of scrap booking but it never gets done.
i feel ya! i gave up on scrapbooking years ago~think i made 10 pgs total. now i just have piles upon piles of pictures sitting on a shelf. worse still is the tons i have on the computer and never printed.
r
Oh, sister! I feel your pain! Photos are my nemisis right now- especially since we just got a new computer because the cd drive in the old broke- which isn't a huge deal, excpet that there are 3000 PICTURES saved on the old one that I now have to systematically put on memory sticks and upload to the new computer. Its making me long for the old days of film rolls and negatives!
Girl, you have no idea! (OK, maybe you have a small idea, but you're so far ahead of the game compared to me.)
Good job trying to tackle the problem.
Post a Comment