I know, you're all devastated, right? Well, do your best to pick yourself up and carry on today..I'll be back with a good flashback next week. Right now I am trying to get about 20 things done so Bill and I can leave to go out of town tomorrow.
Without our children. ANY of them.
My parents, bless them, are watching all 5 so we can go to Phoenix for a few days. Look out IKEA, here we come! I'm even looking forward to driving for 7 hours in a car..it'll be quiet, I don't have to throw snacks to anyone in the backseat nor load movies blindly into the portable DVD player behind my seat...and the only ones that need to go potty CAN HOLD IT until it's convenient to stop!!!
See you in a few...have a great weekend!
3 comments:
oh yea! I'm so happy for you guys. Your parents are so awesome! :)
hope youre having a great time!
r
A well deserved break! Hope you are having a great time!!!!
Post a Comment