Thursday, January 15, 2009

Flashback Friday: Raspbarrys

I was looking through the albums that I haven't gotten to in my 'photo organizing mode' (which BTW has officially stalled out for the moment...too overwhelming!) and ran across so many fun ones to share. These were all within the same couple pages so they won sharing rights this week. These were taken around December 1999 when the boys were about 7 months old.

One of Gregory's absolute favorite things to do for a short while was this:Blow raspberries...or as we like to call them 'rasBARRYS'.......of course who could resist and so Daddy had to get in on the action. Gregory lived with wet clothes during that time! He had such a chubby little face and BIG ol head! Some things haven't changed...but he does have dry clothes these days!

Happy Friday all and have a terrific weekend!!

4 comments:

UtahJenny said...

Sooooo cute - my baby just started doing that, I better snap a photo before he gets bored!!!

Robin said...

Shhh, how sweet. They sure were cute babies.

Regina said...

they are so cute. i remember seeing them so little
r

The Wades said...

I miss those cute, pudgy babies! How did they all grow up so fast. And again, I LOVE Flashback Fridays!! (just make sure i don't make the cut!)