So, anyone up for movie night at our house? I think Bill is more excited to try out the boys XBOX on it than anything else! Eric's b-day party is going to be pizza and a movie (I know, not very creative, but December birthdays are tricky to plan for-never know what the weather's going to be like-and he thought is sounded 'cool') so I think Kung Fu Panda will look most excellent inthe living room!! All the kids were told to bring a pillow and blanket-should be fun! L, L and G got comfortable after Bill fired it up for a test run last night-they looked so cute laying there, all in the same pose!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Who needs movie theaters?
We had mulled over the potential of purchasing one of these....but the price was a bit on the high side. However, this year's Black Friday adds brought about the talk again as there was one advertised for a good price and considering that we have so many birthday parties and sleep overs in our future, we felt it a good investment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice!!! I need to watch that movie again.
How lucky! I wish we had TVs like that for my birthdays at that age! Fun Fun Fun!
Karen
BTW mumford_karen@yahoo.com :)
Post a Comment