What a wonderful world. This was the amazing view that greeted us this morning. Beautiful reds and pinks, yellows and oranges (the pictures don't do it justice). Usually colors reserved for our sunsets, but every once in a while we get a morning reminder of how beautiful the day will be.
And then, this greeted us in our bathroom......a sponge rollered bed head! She's always up after Luke-I think she may be the one that sleeps in later in life. The majority of the kids are all up by 6:45....works great for school mornings, not so great for those days we hope to 'sleep in' (until 7:05am).
And could the day get any better? Well, I got to help 8 4 year olds assemble a count down to Christmas paper chain. Took about 45 minutes but they did it!! Granted I did help a few of them, but they were so very proud of themselves and what they accomplished. Now, if only they didn't end up tripping on them in the parking lot and ripping half of them off!!
So, after making returns to Michael's, Target and Wal-Mart, I'm off to try and finish up our Christmas letter so I can focus on Eric's birthday this Saturday. The little stinker is going to be 7...surely he should still be 4....right?
1 comment:
SHHHH....I found a secret!
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
Not really a secret but I just discovered it! Have fun looking at all the designs...there are a ton!
Also - email me your address and I will be sure to mail you and your family a Christmas card. I definately consider you a friend now with all the sweet encouragement you give me! My mom loves your blog and always comments on how pretty a family you have. I love the recent shot of Laurel - 100% all girl!
Karen
Post a Comment