Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Oh, the weather outside is frightful............
But the fire is so delightful............. And since we've no place to go (school was cancelled today!)-
BOOOOO-HOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO
Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow.....the kids had fun playing in the first snow of the season. I think we got about 3 inches in all. At least they are all old enough now that when I finally get the little ones dressed, they actually stay outside longer than 2 minutes.
And yes, I know, I see the snotsicles on Luke's face too...but it was a cute one of him regardless
Laurel and Luke were so proud of themselves that they made a snowball!
Even Parker enjoyed the snow...actually he LOVES the snow. It's good to run in, lay in and bury his nose in. I love this next picture-it appears that Parker is listening so intently to the symposium the kids are holding on the correct way to make snowballs. He only cared that they were sure to throw him one!

Back to school tomorrow...for 3 days...then they'll be home for quite-a-while-.....and for anyone with more than 1 child, when they are home from school for more than 2 days in a row, it gets a little dicey!!!From my snow angels to you, enjoy your holiday preparations!

1 comment:

Karen said...

How much fun!!! I write this as my mom is changing the trio into their little spring daygowns for a stroll outside...it is 80 degrees today! Last time we had snow was 1989 which was a total fluke! Have fun!!!!