Thursday, November 6, 2008

Want to see an angry 90 year old without dentures?

Mmm-hmm, I thought you would. Well, this is what I THINK she might look like! This is the sad remains of one of our mini pumpkins that got carved. I think she sat in the sun a little too long!
I love this picture-we went to my friend's house (with the 2 sets of twins) and the kids had fun trying out the new trampoline. 4 three year olds (actually C and C just turned 4, so I won't call them 3 year olds!) are still pretty light and don't jump too crazy, so it was all smiles. They sat down for this picture and smiled so nicely!

I think winter /cold weather has finally arrived...along with the wind! The kids all wore winter jackets to school today and are bundled up in them as they play in the backyard right now. I always struggle with the decision to have Luke and Laurel wear the jackets in the car and then have to mess with the car seat straps, or just to cover them with the jacket in the car seat and not mess with the straps. Decisions decisions. We've had those kind of things to think about for 9 years, but I guess at this time next year they'll be in different seats, using the car's seat belt. Wow-that'll be weird...kinda sad too.

2 comments:

Love said...

this is my first visit here from kam's. =)
loved learning about you and your family!
i hear ya on the jacket and car seat thing. i'd rather them not have jackets on, but then i've got the door open in the cold trying to get them on all of them once we get there. it drives me nuts! =)

Anonymous said...

i hear ya too ~ mine strip them off as soon as they get in the van...even if it's 20 below outside!! i'm lucky if i can get the doors shut in time, so they don't freeze to death.