They are just so darn cute, and the only thing that makes me feel any better about it is that I know EVERY mother has felt like this, or will feel like this as their children grow. It's a rite of passage to look back on how sweet our babies were and realize just how quickly the calendar pages turn. I am very thankful for technology and how it allows us to capture such special moments. My memories may fade, but things like this bring it all home quickly.
I'll put the fall pictures in next week's Flashback Friday! I sure wish G, J and E's pictures were digital, now I have to start getting their negatives into digital format. Anyone have any tips/hints/suggestions?
2 comments:
How precious! That almost brought tears to MY eyes!
What is scarey though is that I have been feeling lately like I *could* do it all over, just one more time!! That video is precious, makes me want to go watch some of ours!
Post a Comment