Last night, we all hopped into the car. We had to return a movie (anyone wondering about the movie Tinkerbell, it is a good one...even the 9 year olds sat through it and enjoyed it), pick up pizza and make a stop for Bill. He had to buy more parts for the solar system. I think this is like the 20th time he's been ito this store in the past two weeks, but who's counting?! And this is the conversation between L andL:
Laurel: Are we picking up pizza?
Luke: YES-and dad hastogo toda store.
Laurel: What store, do we have to go in?
Luke: (emphatically) NO! Dad has to go to HOMO-DEPOT!
Yep, it's a new version of Home Depot.......yeah, I don't think that one will fly.....Bill and I cracked up laughing and thankfully no one else seemed to understand what we were laughing at. Just another fun moment with a 3 year old!!
So this was our political pizza party. The boys juimped up and down and stomped their feet as results started running across the TV. They wanted us to wake them up to tell them who won, but it was pretty much decided before they went to bed.

I hope that this nation can pull together and move forward in a positive direction. We didn't all get what we wanted last night, but we all will be governed by one president, and we are ONE nation UNDER GOD-so let's all pray for healing and moving in the right direction. And now you know why I am not outspoken about political stuff...the words just don't come to me very eloquently. Oh well, that's why I'm a mom-all I need to know is 'great job', 'thank you', 'stop that', 'no', 'because I said so', and 'I love you'!!
Parker being silly-had to share!

2 comments:
hey, max went to homo depot tonight! so cute! i like your political pizza party. fun stuff.
So Funny! Love your advice on phrases to know as a mom...I have already gotten very good at the "I love You" to the babies. Find myself whispering it to them all the time :)
Karen
Post a Comment