The ones my kids are related to at the zoo....lions, tigers, bears and monkeys!! It turned out to be a really nice day-cold to begin with, but comfortable later. Bill and the boys are off on an overnight cub scout camping trip (freezing their patooties off as I type) so I got to enjoy a day with just Luke and Laurel...the whole day! It was a nice, easy going, CALM day! We went to the zoo with my friend Heather and all the kids had a great time.

You can see a gorilla just above Chloe's head.......there was a big baby boom at the zoo in October. We saw a baby orangatang, chimpanzee, zebra, and long horn type animal that I know has a proper zoological name but I can't think of it! So cute!!!

Almost all the kids...I think they need to make a bigger chair....
Thanks to Maddie, we got a picture of the moms!

And this guy (or girl, I didn't ask) was so sweet, he just sat right next to the glass and put his head down in his arms and closed his eyes.

And then they all put leaves into a pile and ran and jumped. They had a blast and Luke was pulling leaves out of his pants til' dinner!


She sure is strong for a 6 year old! She happily gave piggy back rides to L and L and her own sisters......sweet sweet girl!

2 comments:
it looks like you had a great time! love the post title...heehee
Looks like you had fun. We were thinking about going to the zoo tomorrow, but I think it's going to be too cold.
Post a Comment