Monday, November 10, 2008

Bon Jovi is in the house

I never really listened to Bon Jovi when they were really popular...what, like 20 years ago? I mean, I would listen to their music at dances and knew a few of the popular ones but never owned an album of theirs. However, being older and wiser, I listen to them now! Bill picked up a 'hits' cd of theirs and this is the result:

Maybe we even have a guitar hero in the works?! We watch The Deadliest Catch on the Discovery channel and Dead or Alive is the theme song, so that's a popular one around here too! And yes, those would be golf clubs.....what kind of mom am I allowing those in the house? Well, technically they weren't supposed to BE in the house, but they found their way back out to the garage after this music play time! Gotta love Eric in his wrangler jeans, cowboy boots and air guitar!!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Funny! Love Bill's moves!