We just got our photo back from the studio...you know the one where the pictures are fantastic but the prices aren't? The funny thing about it is now that they are all digital, they get a little too 'correction' happy. You know, they make the mole that you've had since birth magically disappear? They are fanatics about white teeth too. Sometimes they come out a little TOO white (Ross Gellar ring a bell?). It drives Bill nuts, me not so much (when it isn't THAT obvious), but we specifically asked for NO teeth whitening this time......I think they tried but just couldn't help themselves. Frankly I'm amazed she actually caught us all looking at the camera and we all had nice smiles....at the same time......
I like it.....I like it a lot! Thanks Kim Jew!!
2 comments:
What a BEAUTIFUL picture!!!! You look great! We are getting some done in the morning...I hope ours turn out that well. Of course, my husband isn't thrilled about the prices either but in my opinion - aren't they worth every penny in the end!
Karen
superb!!! you guys are so great getting your picture taken and smiling so perfect. any head swaps in there?
Post a Comment