And so the day has arrived.....as they grow they are leaving behind things I'll not get to do until a grandchild arrives 30 years from now.
'Mom, come here, I gotta show you somefing'
'I'm coming Luke, what are you doing?'
'Look, look what I can do, see how high I can go?'
Yes, there's my sweet little Luke pumping his legs back and forth, back and forth, and he's done it. He has mastered the ability to swing by himself. I guess I don't have to give him a push to get him going anymore, although I'll still try. After my eyes dry up.
3 comments:
Abby and I just had that same moment about a week ago! She got herself way up onto the swing and then made herself go! I still have Nick and Millie though :) Millie isn't allowed to grow up so if you need to borrow her to give her a push just let me know!
Ok, either your child is a little ahead in the swinging area or mine is behind. Ben just figured this out last week!
I always say, "Praise the Lord!" when they master that skill. What kind of monster mom am I?
Post a Comment