Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Leaves keep falling on my head
Hum along if you know the tune......so here are the latest leaves assortment of pictures. As you can tell, we have leaves EVERYWHERE this time of year. With 3 large cottonwood trees and numerous 'other' trees (whose species I have failed to identify, except for the troublesome Elm), the leaves find every nook and cranny. However, they never fail to entertain the monkeys and the monkeys friends! And they are on the move!! Warning...lots of pictures below. With 5 kids, once I share a picture of ONE of them doing something, I feel the need to show ALL of them doing it so as to not hear claims of favoritism down the road, so that adds up to lots of pictures.











And by the end of the day, the leaves were basically pulverized to bits and pieces. Good thing they don't take root and grow trees!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy times!
Post a Comment