Yep, yep, yep....it's twins club sale time!! Time to unload our nearly full 5X8 trailer and truck bed of our kids clothes, equipment, books and toys. Hopefully the majority of it will find good homes this evening and tomorrow and we'll come home empty handed. Maybe I'll try to snap a few pictures so you cansee just how much stuff 85 families with twins plus other children have. And how full we can fill a gymansium!
The balloon fiesta starts this weekend too, so I'll snap some pictures and get those up too...that is if the weather cooperates, I hear it's supposed to be breezy this weekend. In that case, most, if not all, the balloons won't fly. As my mother in law likes to say 'It gets a little squirrely out there'....squirrely is our balloon fiesta word.
This morning was Muffins For Moms at the boys' school...a smorgasboard of every imaginable breakfast food that requires no heating..in other words SUGAR! FAT! CALORIES! Muffins, donuts, danishes, breads...mmmm-mmmmm. Pictures to come soon along with pictures from Eric's field trip to the corn maze that is VERY close to our house this year. Bill met the class there and went along for the maze experience. It's fun to do, I got to go last year.
Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
It's not looking so good for the balloons tomorrow. I'll be at Wilson Stadium all day. I hope we don't get rained on - not good for all those instruments and uniforms. Have fun at your sale!
it seems like it's always twin club sale time. hope you had fun.
Post a Comment