Monday, September 1, 2008

Where have I been?

Up to no good I suppose. No, it just seems like although we have been VERY busy, it hasn't been interesting enough to share!

I don't know why I bother trying to pick up the house a bit before Bill gets home from trips-we end up taking on some project and wrecking it anyway!! We pulled out boxes from one closet to put in a tall bookcase (plan is to use it for shoes...yes, we buy clothes ahead of time AND shoes!). Then we moved on to Eric's room-it desperately needed to be rearranged with his new bedframe, so that entailed moving the bed, the dresser, moving out a big chair, and then going through his bookshelves since his reading is far out pacing the books he has to read. Basically it was piles from one room getting moved to another room....and then the piles started in the laundry room too....can a girl ever catch a break? We took down wall decor that has been hanging in some child's room since G and J were about 2-it's all going in the twins club sale in a month...sad, but true.

The boys are having soccer practice with dad right now, their own private practice. I think they are having fun-hard to tell whether the faces are form the glare of the sun or the attitude :-) My grandma is coming over for dinner...bbq steaks, homemade potato salad (I am good at making SOMETHING), corn, salad and GG's dessert. Yummy! Hope you are having a nice Labor Day.

1 comment:

The Wades said...

I wanna try your potato salad. I'm always up for a new recipe. Invite me over for lunch sometime and I'll sample it. ;)