Here are a couple of pictures from the Balloon Museum here in town. They were taken the day my preschool class went also. Neat little place..hectic to have 8 4 year olds focus for very long though!
Since Luke and Laurel go the same days I teach, they stayed with me during the field trip. I had to shoo all my class out of the way after I took the class picture in front of this mural so I could get L and L's! The colors are so vibrant and the mural is about 8-10 foot tall I would guess.And this is one of those 'stand here and pretend' photo spots. The mom that took it didn't get too close, but I'm thankful I even got a picture!! So, this is what we'd look like should we ever decide to commandeer a hot air balloon.
Don't they make cute co-pilots?
1 comment:
They're adorable! I like how the mom got the whole basket, but I also love seeing your cuties close up.
fun times.
Post a Comment