Thursday, September 11, 2008

Under normal circumstances

Under normal circumstances (if such a thing even exists in my house) I would NEVER dream of showing you what I am about to show you. But since we are all friends here, and I know you're missing my blog entries THAT much, let me share with you what I've been up to and why I have NO SPARE TIME.....yep, this mess is not normal, pinky promise, but it is after all, only 3 weeks away from the twins club clothing and equipment sale.I know what you're thinking, and you're right-there IS a bed under all that.

And Parker's crate is behind that mess too-I think he can still get in if he squeezes between the piles.

These massive piles are what I have been wading through the past week and a half after the kids are in bed, sorting it, tagging it and bagging it. Yes, in case you ever wondered, our children produce a plethora of clothing that they outgrow..and shoes....and books....and videos..and toys.....and..and..and


And this is NOT even all of it, oh no.......you can't see to the right in this picture there are mountains of books and stuff crammed under a desk and I'm really not looking forward to tagging all of it. But when it is all said and done it is well worth it. We usually take our trailer full to the brim with stuff and come back with very little. God bless the twins club-see there ARE other advantages to having twins, there' s a place to sell all our accumulated 'stuff'...lest I call it something else.
So now you know-where I've been and where I'll be a another week or so. If I'm lucky I won't accidently put a tagging gun through my finger-it hurts, it really does-just take my word for it!

3 comments:

Robin said...

So where are you planning on sleeping tonight?

Anonymous said...

I so admire your determination and will to even attempt that daunting task! But I know it's worth it, and many will benefit from your hard work. You go girl!! One of these days I'm going to see if I have anything to send you!

The Wades said...

ahh, twins sale! you're not in charge again, are you? i sure hope not. looks like you've got enough to do for yourself.