Monday, September 8, 2008

Aww, shucks...

A few cute pictures from this weekend....L and L shuckin' corn with my dad (no idea if shuckin is spelled right) ..........................










and mommy's little helper. She helped me make blueberry muffins and hung in there the whole time!

No comments from the peanut gallery about her on the counter, and shoeless at that...it's all good, I made sure she washed her feet before she mixed the muffins with them-I'm not THAT bad of a mom, sheesh!

Even though I only work 2 days a week, and only half day at that, I feel like I'm never home! I subbed today for a different class at the preschool so I was gone by 8:20 with L and L in tow and then not home until 2. My regular work day is Tuesday/Thursday and I'm getting my hair cut and highlighted Wednesday morning (thank goodness!!), so this week is gone! Yikes....

For all those that think the first 2 years are the hardest, well, hang on to your seat cuz those 2 years seem like a cake walk compared to these years!!

3 comments:

The Wades said...

did she lick her toes? i see nothing wrong with your parenting. frankly, i'm impressed you allowed her to "help" with the cupcakes.

i bet you are feeling busy! take some time off--i'm sure they'll understand. ;)

The Wades said...

when in doubt with how to spell something, use the blogger spell checker. (then ignore when it tells you the word isn't in there!) :)

Anonymous said...

Amen and amen!!!