Friday, September 5, 2008

Prayers needed for a good friend

Some friends of ours are in need of all the prayers they can get. Max and Michelle have been friends of ours since we met in birthing class way back in 1999. I also went to high school with Max. Well, he is in great need of prayers and lots of good thoughts. He is more than likely going to have to have open heart surgery to replace a heart valve. And if that weren't enough, the doctors, in the same week, found he has a large cyst in his brain and they won't know the severity/and/or treatment until the 23rd when he has his neurology appointment.

Max and Michelle have 4 children, they all are about the same age as our 5, and they also run the Galloping Grace Youth Ranch-a non profit venture they have built from the ground up. If you would like to know more about them, please visit their blog
www.gallopinggraceyouthranch.blogspot.com

Thank you for those prayers and I'll let you know what comes next.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I will be praying for them. I just read her blog. What an ordeal.