This one is Gregory and you can see Bill and his umbrella of many colors in the background..it was HOT today.
And this is Jacob.....
I didn't get to go to Eric's game, so I don't have any pictures from today, but this is from a practice session they had with Bill a week or so a go..learning to use their head, chest, and legs to trap the ball. A big back yard comes in kinda handy for that kind of thing!
Our friend Max (from the previous post) had an MRI yesterday and found out that the cyst is indeed benign...YAY! Still have to wait and see if surgery is necessary for that problem, but they are thinking not. Then it will be on to fix the heart problem.
Have a great Sunday...sorry I forgot about flashback friday...our days are on a fast track that I cna't keep up with quite yet!!
2 comments:
you can have a "memories monday."
we agree--yea begign! :) thanks again.
soccer season already? you're such good parents!
we went an entire season without a win. finally, last season, they got ONE.
r
Post a Comment