Welcome to the world of Luke and Laurelisms....
Have you ever been 'shrimped'? Well, it happens ALL the time here...it occurs when one's skin gets caught between two other 'things'-these include fingers, toys, books, doors, cabinet drawers and brothers. Figure it out? Survey says...'pinched'!
Would you like some 'bessert'? Yes, the only reason they eat their dinner is so they can get 'bessert', even if it's jsut a gogurt! Figure it out? Survey says 'dessert'!
And what about 'shereal'? We eat a lot of it every morning..yeah, pretty easy, that would be 'cereal'.
Have you ever indulged in a 'boy cheese samitch'? According to Luke, we don't eat 'girled cheese samitches', we eat 'boy cheese samitches'!! Survey says..'grilled cheese sandwhich!
I wanted to write these down before I forgot them in the years to come...man, where was blogging when G and J were babies?! I don't really want to remember some of the things they say now......what a dilemma!
3 comments:
I know the feeling. I kick myself all the time for not keeping a "funny things said by my offspring" journal.
These are funny, and also heard at our house :) Abby has 'Bessert" but Nick has e-dirt. Abby lately has been starting a lot of words with "b"... the Belympics were held in "beChina" Her aunt Alix lives in Beginia (Virginia) Some of these all sound very similar to another word so when spoken outside of the house, or to someone that doesn't speak "Abby", we clarify!
My kids did the "girl cheese" too and also "hoggle" which means cereal.
Post a Comment