Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Number 4

And it's not how many kids we have..unless I left one at preschool...maybe I should check.....

No, it's just a quick little game since I can't seem to organize my thoughts for a post today (hmm, which boring stuff will I tell you about today) so I thought I'd take this from an e-mail a friend sent me a while back...that I never answered...what a bad e-mail friend I am!

4 places I go over and over:
Wal-Mart, The Children's Place (they know me by my first name there), Target, crazy

4 people who e-mail me:
Michelle (through blog comments), Lynette, my mom, Bill when he's out of town

4 of my favorite places to eat:
Fudruckers (I get there about once a year if I'm lucky), PF Chang's (same), Sweet Tomatoes (with the kids cuz it makes them happy...I personally don't LOVE the place), Flying Star

4 places I would rather be right now:
Bed, DisneyLand, Destin (Florida), Conchas Lake

4 TV Shows I watch:
Heroes (yay, it's back soon), Survivor, Jon and Kate plus 8, any reality show that's not stupid...or should I say TOO stupid, Deadliest Catch

4 blogs I read:
www.robinmb.blogspot.com
www.gallopinggraceyouthranch.com
www.cfhusband.blogspot.com
www.wearethatfamily.com
www.tugandregina.blogspot.com
I know, that was 5.....

4 things I am doing other than waiting for Gregory to throw up again:
blogging, laundry, looking through catalog at prizes for our school fall carnival, figuring out what I should tag next for the garage sale

4 things I hate doing:
Shaving my legs (although, jeans weather is coming soon...yippee!), leaving dishes in the sink, changing the sheets on my older boys loft beds (pain in the you know what), waiting to see who's going to throw up next after the first one started it.

4 things that make me smile:
My kids being kind to one another, Bill in a good mood, the kids in my preschool class excited to see me, Parker licking peanut butter off his nose.

Have a great day...pictures from the balloon museum to share with you coming soon :-)

1 comment:

The Wades said...

oh no, gregory is throwing up?? i agree--i do not like waiting for the next ball to drop. it's almost more stressful that having one currently throwing up.

every day is jeans weather to me. sad, i know.