Thursday, September 25, 2008

Feeling the need

I'm feeling the need to redeem myself after yesterday's 'crappy' post......oh, sorry, I just could NOT resist that one. I thought I'd share with you some other things my kids can make and do..other than poop....wow, I crack myself up!!

So, Bill gave the boys an old VCR to dismantle...and did they ever. They spent an afternoon in the garage happily plowing through their tool boxes looking for anything they could use to take the thing apart. Then they salvaged pieces and snuck them to their rooms to build other things...yep, it'll all be going in the trash once I find the stash! Their room is bad enough with out actual junk taking up space!
I can't remember if I have already shared this one-but Laurel looked so happy with herself after coloring.
The 2 of them planted a stick garden. Thankfully it never needs watering and it always looks as good as it did the day it was planted. The gardens all moms should have!
And this was taken several months ago-this lego castle was G and J's birthday present and they actually got the whole thing built pretty much. It's now in pieces stuffed in miscellaneous lego boxes in their room, but at least they followed the directions and built it once!

There, at least this post didn't make anyone say 'eww' or run for the bathroom! Have a great day!

1 comment:

The Wades said...

talented kiddos! cute shots.