Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Traditions

The past few years we have tried to take the kids out to lunch or dinner right before school starts. It seems that Sweet Tomatoes is their favorite and most requested place to go. And so the tradition has begun. I think this is year #3! Thanks mom and dad for watching the little monkeys so we could enjoy a dinner with the big monkeys!!
Yes...they actually eat some salad....in case you were wondering....

And the next tradition-back to school pictures in the front yard! We have them stand in the same place every year....

And I've got more to tell, but I'm tired!! Who knew that preschool could wear you out? It sure didn't wear Luke and Laurel out. They went with me today while I worked on getting my classroom set up and do you think they napped? NO!!! Yeah, not a great way to end a long day...turkeys....

More tomorrow-have a good day!

1 comment:

The Wades said...

really cute pictures! happy back to school.