I think this summer we were cruising in the middle lane of life. Well, now we have clearly moved to the fast lane. In a matter of a day things have gotten busy and so the scheduling has begun. I have to get lesson plans done for my preschool class, meet the kids and parents Thursday night, get all the boys' papers ready for teachers (get to know you kind of stuff), and organize all these e-mail lists for my PTA job......oy!
L, L and I are going to the preschool today to help get the classroom ready and then I have to go get fingerprinted...you know, so they are sure I'm not some closet criminal. The boys are getting out at 12:20this whole week...really helpful let me just say.....so they can do teacher conferences. SO, I will post some first day of school pictures hopefully later today, assuming the car slows down to a stop!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment