It was really more like jumping off the jet ski....I just got some of my mom's pictures from the lake last weekend-Laurel is a riot!! All the kids took turns climbing up on to the jet ski and 'cannon balling' into the water. Luke and Laurel's cannon balls were more like belly flops, but they certainly didn't care!
Although it looks like Eric is sitting on the jet ski, he actually is in midair sitting crisscross on his way into the water. I think that's a hat strap across his face-either that or the mysterious conchas lake black eel.....nah :-)
Apparently the boat was not going fast enough for my dad :-) He was just joking' around
But Gregory was having' a blast!
Boat driver in training......
21 more hours til' school starts and then I am off to my orientation at my new job...part time preschool teacher!!
1 comment:
It's good to see that L & L didn't inherit their mom's "love" of the water at that age. I remember going to the lake with you guys…good times!
Post a Comment