Ask and you shall receive...He didn't grant me the genious part, but my mom's computer started to work!
This is Steve and I...and it appears I REALLY needed a good eyebrow plucking-yikes! Another reason he wasn't happy with me (no, not because of my eyebrows)-he wanted his older brother to drive us to the dance and my parents said nope, had to be one of his parents. Can't say I blame them for that (now that I have kids of my own that is, at the time I was mortified).
And this is Tif and I in our super cool BFF picture. Tif has commented a number of times on her nifty bolo tie ('what was I thinking' to put it mildly, was her comment). Notice the matching poodle perms too.
And her cute note to me:
Girl scout camp-we had such a good time. I have some other pictures of us hanging out in our covered wagon, where the 'older, more cool' girl scouts stayed, blowing bubbles with our gum. I love ya Tif-we had lots of great times!
Another time (I'll have to look for these pictures), we decided to do a model shoot. We had both just gotten our hair permed like that day I think, and we sported some cool, hip, way too colorful outfits-swimsuits too, and took each other's pictures. We even hung a sheet as our back drop. We thought we were hot stuff at the time!!
Thanks for laughing with me!!
1 comment:
You guys look so cute! Really. There is no way I could possibly share pictures of myself back in the days. YIKES!!!
Glad you got things to work out. BTW, I really enjoy your flasback Friday. (Just make sure you keep me off it! Even ten years ago I do not want to see myself!)
Post a Comment